Vertical Plant Walls
Create stunning vertical plant walls with our innovative artificial green wall panels.
Vistafolia Panel Basic PackWhat's included?
Panel Type A x1
Panel Type B x1
Panel Type C x1
Each basic pack contains 3 Vistafolia® Panels (1xA, 1xB and 1xC).
One pack provides 1.92m² of coverage.
Panels available seperately upon request
✔ Hyper-realistic beautiful foliage
✔ ISO Quality Standards
✔ 5 years warranty
✔ Hassle-free to maintain
✔ REACH & ROHS tested
✔ Customisable with colour
✔ Freeze tested
✔ Easy to install
Vertical plant walls
Vertical plant walls are an intriguing and distinctive feature whether you place them indoors or opt for an outside spot. Artificial plants give you more options in terms of where you can install vertical plant walls and how much value you will get from your investment. Vistafolia are experts when it comes to vertical plant walls that are ultra realistic and designed for a beautiful, natural finish. We have spent years perfecting our green wall panels – the Vistafolia website product page contains all the information you’ll need about how these innovative and attractive vertical plant walls work.
Why go artificial?
If you’re investing in vertical plant walls for your space then you want them to last and to maintain a stunning aesthetic. Artificial plants have the advantage of requiring minimal maintenance and those that we use in our vertical plant walls have been designed for vibrancy and an eye-catching finish. If you’re going to choose artificial vertical plant walls then there are just a few key details to bear in mind:
- Make sure the green panels you’re buying have been properly tested for weather conditions, including for UV and freeze tested for low temperature conditions.
- Look for high quality artificial plants so that the pigmentation looks real and the colour has been designed to last.
- Artificial plants should be safe as well as beautiful – make sure those that you buy have been tested and established as fire retardant.
- Vertical plant walls should be generously and abundantly ‘planted’ with foliage – for example, the Vistafolia panels are hand tied with 72 plants per panel.
- Wherever you place your artificial vertical plant walls make sure you can access the foliage to be able to wipe it down occasionally for dust – these panels are so realistic that the only thing that will give them away as artificial to the naked eye is if they are coated in a layer of dust.
A unique three-panel solution
As you’ll see from the Vistafolia website product page, our vertical plant walls have been designed around a three panel solution. As specialists with years of experience working with artificial plants and green panels, we have created a system that not only achieves the most impressive results but also requires minimum fuss when it comes to transport and installation.
Each of our three panels is different and can be arranged to suit the aesthetic that you’re looking to achieve. All come ready to install with all the plants already tied in place. When the panels are installed the planting overlaps, giving the impression of a seamless vertical plant wall that has been individually designed for your space. Plus, there are customisation options when it comes to colours and textures so that you can create the vertical plant walls that work for you, whether that’s pure foliage or flowers too.
Shop vertical plant walls today and bring some of the outside in – or create an outside space that looks abundant all year round with little, or no, maintenance required.