Bringing some greenery into your home can be part of a design scheme as well as improving your day-to-day experience. Over the past six months we’ve all spent a lot more time than previously in our homes, as working remotely became the norm. If that’s led you to review the way that your home is decorated with a view to making some changes then artificial plants could be one of the simplest ways to do this. These are just a few of the reasons why opting for artificial plants makes a lot of sense.
- You can’t tell the difference. Today, the range of artificial plants is so extensive and the way they have been created so detailed that anyone would struggle to see that an artificial plant isn’t real, even up close. They will look natural, sit easily alongside other real plants and bring a pop of colour and nature into your space wherever you put them.
- They are impossible to kill. If you want more plants as part of your home décor but you don’t want to have to keep replacing the ones that you accidentally kill if you’re not that green fingered then artificial plants are the obvious choice. Light, humidity and temperature won’t impact on artificial plants as they would the real version so you can place them anywhere without worrying about wilting or loss. You don’t need to worry about all the different treatments that having a range of real plants would require either, as artificial plants are very low maintenance.
- Artificial plants don’t grow. You don’t need to continually repot them and then invest in larger and larger pots or worry about whether they are likely to get too big for the space that you’ve put them in – or too big for your home. Instead, artificial plants will remain the same size as when you first purchased them.
- Artificial plants always look good. If you want to be able to enjoy the colour and vibrancy of your plant all year round then choosing artificial makes a lot of sense. Real plants can be great in season but outside of that maybe lacklustre and uninspiring – and may not flower at all. You won’t have this problem with artificial plants, which will always look great.
- No mess, no bugs, non-toxic. Artificial plants are a lot less hassle than live plants – not only is maintenance much easier (their leaves just need a quick wipe occasionally so that they are free from dust) but they don’t bring other issues into your home either. For example, there are no bugs to deal with and you don’t have to worry about children or pets eating the leaves or flowers and getting sick. Plus they aren’t potted in soil and won’t drop their leaves so you won’t find yourself constantly clearing them up either.
Artificial plants have a lot to add to home décor and they look fantastic all year round. If you’re looking for high quality, low maintenance, they are the obvious choice.
Contact our team today to find out how our green wall panels can fit your home…